- Was coached by Golf Digest Top 100 coach James Sieckmann for 5 years.
- Qualified for US Junior Amateur at age of 15.
- Attended IMG Academies for 3 years.
- Coached by Tim Sheredy who coached two US Amateur champions.
Played college golf at the University of Kansas.
- Runner-up in the 2010 Kansas State Amateur.
I have been coaching golf since 2010 and spent time coaching under the following world class coaches:
- Gary Gilchrist (Golf Digest Top 100 coach)
- Patti McGowen (Former Golf Digest Top 100 coach)
- Geoff Mangum ( Golf Digest Top 100 coach)
- Tim Sheredy (has coached 2 US Amateur Champions and 2 US Amateur runner-ups).
- James Sieckmann (Golf Digest Top 100 coach)
I am skilled at coaching all aspects of the game including full swing, putting and finesse wedges. Though I am well-versed in improving the mechanics of a client’s game, I focus on coaching each person holistically and developing a unique plan for every player I work with. This includes:
- Consulting with each client about their individual goals, learning styles, and amount of time they can commit to coaching.
- Developing a plan that combines the mental aspect of the game, physical fitness, technique, skill development, and course management.
- Helping clients understand their tendencies and habits on the course.
- Identifying mental and physical roadblocks that are keeping clients from their goals.
- Building confidence in clients to improve mental toughness.
I learned the technical aspect of the the full swing from Leadbetter disciples Tim Sheredy, and Gary Gilchrist. In addition, I studied under world renowned short-game coach James Sieckmann. Through my work with them, I have developed a technical philosophy that includes:
- Looking at ball flight and making adjustments based on pattern.
- Creating a swing that is effective for the individual.